Accomplishments and Milestones
Throughout my education and career, I’ve worked on several research projects and have been fortunate to be involved with work published in a variety of different journals and media outlets. Check out my complete resume below, and contact me with your questions or if you’d like more detailed information.
SCIENTIFIC MENTOR AND ADVISOR
Providing hands-on mentorship to emerging entrepreneurs in the biotech industry by
- identifying short, medium, and long-term goals,
- developing a business model based on SWOT, PESTEL, and PORTER analysis,
- identifying risks,
- building robust scientific strategies, and
- providing pivot solutions.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
NATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL ASSOCIATION (NPA)
Fostering and promoting an inclusive environment for all members of postdoctoral community, particularly those marginalized by
- overseeing the Finance Governance and Meeting Liaison committees
- chairing leadership and soft-skills workshop
- fundraising and external engagements from academic and industrial institutions.
TRANSLATIONAL SCIENTIST, CELL THERAPIES AND BEYOND
• Bringing novel CAR T/NK-based immunotherapies and other novel therapies into the clinic (translation from bench to bedside) for all solid tumors.
- Identifying and implementing novel clinical biomarkers to assess prognosis and designing ongoing/future clinical trials.
• Building strategy and roadmap for cell therapy candidates from portfolio entry to IND filing.
• Evaluating and onboarding CROs (Contract Research Organizations) for troubleshooting critical technologies.
• Aligning objectives, timelines, feasibility, and strategies of assays for cell product characterization.
January 2015 - April 2021
Developing novel translational therapeutics for pediatric brain cancer patients for a potential clinical trial.
Reprogramming the tumor microenvironment in adult glioblastoma to improve therapeutic outcome by combining immunotherapy with novel targeted therapy.